Saturday, March 15, 2014

Meniere's Condition

Meniere's disease, commonly called endolymphatic hydrops, refers to a triad of symptoms (vertigo, varying hearing loss, and ringing in the ears) that repeat in spells (Meniere assaults), and eventually cause irreversible hearing loss. These 3 signs happen in many various vestibular ailments, so the term Meniere's disease is just used for those situations in which a cause has actually not yet been recognized which meet specific vital qualities. The most important characteristic is that the afflicted ear sheds hearing briefly throughout the attacks, and with time develops permanent hearing loss. Individuals who never ever experience hearing loss do not have Meniere's illness.


The purpose of treatment between attacks is to prevent or reduce the number of episodes, and to decrease the chances of further hearing loss and damage to the vestibular system. A permanent tinnitus (ringing in the ears), constant imbalance, or a progressive hearing loss may be the consequence of long-term Meniere's disease. Hearing aids may be necessary. In persons who are unfortunate enough to have a flare during pregnancy, we attempt to manage them with salt restriction, minimal use of meclizine and/or ondansetron. In persons with severe symptoms, we suggest use of intratympanic steroids (dexamethasone). How might Meniere's disease affect my life?


Meniere's disease is an inner ear disease that typically only affects one ear. This disease can cause pressure or pain in the ear, severe cases of dizziness or vertigo and a ringing or roaring noise, also known as tinnitus. Although Meniere's disease can affect people of any age, people in their 40s and 50s are much more likely to experience it. This condition is considered to be chronic and there is no cure, but there are luckily various treatment strategies that will minimize the effect on one's life and relieve symptoms. According to Medline Plus, roughly 50,000 to 100,000 people a year develop Meniere's disease



Some Ménière's disease sufferers, in severe cases, may end up losing their jobs, and will be on disability until the disease burns out. 50 However, a majority (60-80%) of sufferers will not need permanent disability and will recover with or without medical help. 49 Dana White , president and minority owner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). White had surgery on the condition but the procedure was a failure. 60 After the failed surgery White had another procedure involving the use of stem cells, this time the procedure was successful. 61


For the 20-40% of people who do not respond to medication or diet, a physician may recommend a chemical labyrinthectomy, which destroys vestibular tissue with injections into the ear of an aminoglycoside antibiotic (gentamicin). Another less conservative treatment is surgery to relieve the pressure on the inner ear (although this is not as widely used now as it was in the past) or to destroy either the inner ear or the vestibular nerve, so that balance information is not transmitted to the brain. Learning more about Meniere's The symptoms of Menière's Disease are thought to be caused by an increase in the volume of the fluid in the inner ear.


Fortunately, Social Security Disability benefits can help those who are suffering from Meniere's Disease. If you or someone you know has developed Meniere's Disease and you are wondering if the condition qualifies for disability benefits, the information below can help you understand how the Social Security Administration (SSA) views the condition and what you can expect during the Social Security Disability application process Meniere's Disease - Condition and Symptoms Meniere's disease is caused by an overproduction of fluid within the inner ear. Excessive fluid pressure interferes with the function of the hair cells located in that area. Sudden increases in pressure make the ear feel stopped up and cause vertigo.


The dilemma we face today is that once Ménière's disease is diagnosed, we know how to control the vertigo, but we don't know how to stop the decline in hearing, said Dr. Megerian. We need insight now as to the mechanism that causes hearing loss in this disease so that we can develop inhibitors of this process in the future. Unfortunately, we are nowhere close to doing this. The disease tends to run in families so there could be a genetic link to the amount of fluid in parts of the ear. Symptoms

12 comments:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello viewer’s
      I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Brain tumor, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly

      Delete
    2. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. ehiaguna. contact information: drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
    3. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
    4. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
      diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
      face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
      day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
      and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
      health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
      medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
      family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
      +2348140033827
      DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. DIABETES
      6. HEPATITIS  

      Delete

  2. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful to Dr. Agidigbi for all his help for my life, i was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr. Agidigbi has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (dragidigbiherbalhome@gmail com) and he wrote back to me that my fiancee will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email or WhatsApp:+2348117952155 or call +2348117952155...He also cure Lung cancer Blood CancerHart cancer Asthma cureAutism cure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello viewer’s
    I don’t have much to say there are so may scammers going on online so we cant detect the real herbal medicine doctors. Thank GOD for leading me, please don’t ignore this post is real Dr Emmanuel, is a real herbal Doctor, he cured me from Brain tumor, i am living so happy and free , i was fully recovered within 4 weeks of usage of dr Emmanuel herbal medicine ,please viewers out there that have any deadly disease don't fail to contact him via his email; nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp/Call: +2348140073965 thanks once again to dr Emmanuel GOD bless you abundantly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. ehiaguna. contact information: drehiaguna@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and  He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS  

    ReplyDelete